top of page

Group

Public·157 members

Sivasspor vs Gaziantep live free 21 January 2024

The betting tip for the winner in the game between Sivasspor v Gaziantep BB is: Sivasspor. The winner probabilities are: 46.73% (Sivasspor), 29.07% (X), 29.41% ...

But if he is to move to one of the division's big six, they would likely expect these numbers to improve. But we'll leave the final word to the man who will want him in his side next season, Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo. He has been working very hard and he is a special player," said the Portuguese. His motivation is to improve, he has broken the club record (most goals in a Premier League season) and he is challenging himself again and again every day. Gaziantepspor vs Sivasspor stream and TV listings Gaziantepspor vs Sivasspor - January 22, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Weston Homes Stadium really has been a difficult place for teams to go this term. Peterborough have won four of their last five at home, while they've won five out of eight overall and have lost just once in front of a home crowd. Only three teams have claimed more home points than Darren Ferguson's men in League 1 this season. No team has scored more home goals than Posh, who with the top-scoring duo of Eisa and Toney in their ranks have scored no less than 23 goals in eight home matches. Defensively, they've not always shone, shipping nine in eight, conceding two or more on four occasions, but and defensive cracks have generally been papered over by their explosive front-line. Sivasspor vs Gaziantepspor Head to Head ... Gaziantepspor. liveSream. Live Stream. matchLive. Match Live. Overview Chat Odds H2H · Football Live Score. > Football Head to Head. > Sivasspor vs ... Manchester United's Marcus Rashford played as though he was "back on the playground" in his match-winning display against Tottenham, says manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Rashford's double means he has now scored nine goals in his last 10 games for United. However, it was his overall display which caught the eye. That is what the Stretford End wants to see," said Solskjaer. They love to see forwards play with courage. Sabitzer fired the German side in front with a low shot from about 20 metres after 10 minutes and they never looked back, pinning the visitors, who were without injured strikers Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, in their own half. Leipzig's captain was given far too much space in the 21st to head home Angelino's cross at the near post after Serge Aurier's poor clearance, as the Spurs' players heads started to drop. Laporte damaged cartilage and the lateral meniscus in his right knee after a challenge on Brighton & Hove Albion's Adam Webster and had surgery in September but is now back training on grass on his own. He is training every day and has finished the training with a good feeling and no pain," Guardiola told a news conference ahead of City's trip to Aston Villa on Sunday. Manchester City had their finest European night under Pep Guardiola, coming from behind to deservedly beat Real Madrid at the Bernabeu Stadium. See alsoReal Madrid v Manchester City - LIVE Champions League updates After a very cautious first half, in which most of the talk was about Guardiola’s surprising team selection, the match came to life with a flurry of chances at both ends. He played in Arsenal's first 11 league matches but suffered his hamstring injury early in November and has not appeared since. There were rumours he could leave in the January transfer window with Valencia, among others, linked in Spanish media. No, when you look at it coldly," said Ceballos when asked if he came close to leaving the Emirates. This was not a madcap notion based on little or no evidence. Liverpool had finished second, only four points adrift of Manchester United, in the previous campaign. It was the season of Benitez's so-called 'facts' rant against Sir Alex Ferguson but also one where Liverpool had won 4-1 at Old Trafford and annihilated Real Madrid over two legs in the Champions League. I did cover myself with these words: "Hopes have never been higher that the title will be reclaimed after a 20-year barren spell - but was last season the great missed opportunity or the primer for the Premier League crown?"It was, emphatically, the latter but there was no going back as I finished confidently with the word "CHAMPIONS". The winner faces either Novak Djokovic or Gael Monfils in the final. Evans is the world number 37 but the live rankings have him up to 27. He's had a tough route to the last four and it wasn't looking good for him in the first round. He lost the first set to fourth seeded Fabio Fognini but fought back to win the next two sets and cause a shock. And Ivan Rakitic provided some grist to that mill when he spoke this week about reports that Barcelona are trying to bin the Croatian midfielder off, with over a year remaining on his contract. The suggestion is that Barcelona are keen to bundle Rakitic in with any upcoming transfer deal they might do, whether that’s sending him to PSG if they persist with their hare-brained scheme of getting Neymar back, or perhaps sending him to Inter as they sniff around Lautaro Martinez. Bruce said he was pleased to secure a deal for Rose to boost their defence, which has conceded 36 goals in 24 matches. It's been clear we've needed some help in the left back position, so we're absolutely delighted to get a player of Danny's calibre through the door," Bruce said. He's proven quality, as he's shown over several years for club and country, and is a class act. Haaland, 19, is one of the most coveted players in Europe after scoring 28 goals in 22 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg this season. Solskjaer worked with Haaland for two years at Molde, giving the striker his debut at 16. He is understood to have flown to Austria on Friday to talk with the teenager. He knows what he wants to do and knows what he is going to do," said Solskjaer, when asked if he had any advice for the youngster. Clearly, no-one knows how long the game will be in shut down for. But whenever it restarts, I would think it will restart by finishing off this season. It is not entirely clear whether players will carry on training. We are in completely uncharted territory here. What happens to tickets for fans, especially season tickets - will people get a refund?Stone: "As with any situation, tickets are refundable if matches don't take place - and generally, clubs will look favourably on fans who can't make date changes that could not have been envisaged when the tickets were bought. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Casemiro (Real Madrid). Posted at 90'+5' Amath Ndiaye (Getafe) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt missed. Damián Suárez (Getafe) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Getafe. Conceded by Casemiro. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Real Madrid. Federico Valverde tries a through ball, but Luka Jovic is caught offside. Forward White nudged the ball past goalkeeper Sakiko Ikeda in the 84th minute with an assist from fellow substitute Toni Duggan to secure the three precious points for an England side playing without key defender Lucy Bronze through injury. The victory keeps alive England's slender hopes of retaining the SheBelieves Cup under coach Phil Neville as they claimed only their third win in nine matches since they lost to the U. This is big derby match in Belarusian Premier league, and even a lot of people is not expect something like this, both rivals are playing excellent football and they are so far most positive surprises in league. Home team is in last two matches at home played and won 5-3 and 3-1, while similar we can said and for rival and that is more than excellent, Minsk. They are also won in last two matches, 3-2 and 3-1. With so great attacks on both sides, of course that I believe in goals and this time, so I will try that. honved is team from the middle of the table and on first look on them you could see that they are not team which likes or knows to defend a lot,especially not at home with 5 wins 6 defeats and just 3 draws and especially now when they have nothing to lose or win they are not going to defend, so I expect from them to score a goal but on the other side videoton is better team then them and videoton is still in title race so I surely expect from visitors to score a goal too in this game Still, Bournemouth did not improve, and another fine move allowed Saka to cross for Eddie Nketiah - who looks a natural goalscorer -and he slid home with ease. Bournemouth roused themselves in the closing stages of the half but were unable to create any clear-cut chances, likewise after the break when they at least competed. While defeat to Southampton was bad, the biggest worry for Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho was the sight of top scorer Kane pulling up with a left hamstring injury deep into the second half after stretching to score a goal that was ruled out for offside. Kane, scorer of 11 Premier League goals this season, went straight down the tunnel, leaving Tottenham with scant striking options as Son Heung-min was serving the final match of his three-game ban for a red card in the defeat by Chelsea. Romanian top league. Team CFR Cluj will host team Univ Craiova. Both teams are leaders in their league. And both clubs are in the top zone. It will be very important game for the first place. Cluj has 36 points. Craiova has 32 points. My bet on guests with AH +0.5. It is a big chance for them to get 3 points with one of the best team in the country. CFR Cluj did 3 wins at the last 3 h2h matches played. And guests are waiting for revenge in our meeting. Odds are so good to check this way ! That run means QPR have now scored twice in four of their last five home matches, while they meet a Leeds team who have scored once in their last three. That form has us backing the hosts to get something, following Leeds’ tough form. We’re backing QPR Double Chance here, with the hosts well priced despite the previous record between these two. I started to really watch football. To analyse it. To understand what I felt, and what I wanted to put into practice when I became a coach. Setien bullishly stuck with his methods. It guided Lugo to the second division in 2012, steered Las Palmas away from relegation in 2016, and helped Betis finish sixth in his first season in 2017-18. In October, five Eritrean players disappeared from their hotel during another CECAFA tournament in Uganda. In 2012, 14 members of the Eritrea soccer squad disappeared, again while playing in a CECAFA tournament in Uganda. Eritrea has been ruled by President Isaias Afwerki since its independence from Ethiopia in 1993. Argentinos Jrs. have 5 wins in a row at home at this moment and their first game at home against strong River Plate ended in a 1-1 draw so 5-1-0 record for them this season at home reason good enough to be betting on the hosts to win this one. Aston Villa have displayed glimmers of their potential this term, but it’s proving difficult to get the team to gel with so many new arrivals. Still, they have the ability to beat anyone on their day, and while they are in the midst of a four match losing streak they will feel this is a very winnable match. Slutsk have been excellent so far this season with a 5-1-1 record after 7 games and are currently on top of the league. With 14 goals they have also been the most productive team in the league. Sltusk have won the last 3 league games scoring at least 2 goals in each match. With Diego Costa, Joao Felix, Koke and Kieran Trippier all injured, with Alvaro Morata also coming off with a knock, Simeone had few options on the bench to change the game as Atleti resigned to defeat. This result opens up a six-point gap at the top of La Liga, with Barcelona hosting Levante on Sunday evening. MAN OF THE MATCH Jonathan Kodjia. Plenty of Liverpool youngsters impressed, but for all their fine play, there was one thing lacking – an end product – something Kodjia provided in timely fashion. He will argue he should have had a first-half hat-trick, feeling he got a touch to Hourihane's free-kick, but on his first start of the season, two other fine finishes will do his confidence a world of good. Livingston were unable to steal a point off Aberdeen in their Boxing Day clash, as the West Lothian club failed to score a second goal that would have brought them level. It was Livi's first defeat in their previous five games. WE will play the best pick for this Belarus reserve league between this two teams Torpedo and Ruh a best pick for this match where we look see a best new good soccer match with more goals at the mach now and can play the best pick for this mach a pick over from 2.50 goals what be this best pick we play at the mach now. If we see this three goals at the full events this mach now we will can look get a new great win to our score from new 7 points what be this best new chance for our play. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Nathan's prediction: I actually have this weird feeling Arsenal will nick it, but I can't really go against Liverpool. Villa lost home and away to the Reds but gave a good account of ourselves in both games, and were 1-0 up after 86 minutes at Villa Park in November before losing 2-1. One of my best mates is a Liverpool fan and I was hammering him with texts the whole game, until the very end. LASK have so much on the line in this game that we think they should just about have enough to find a slender win over their Norwegian opposition. A 1-0 win for LASK looks like it could be a good value find at 7/1 and we've predicted this result as we can't see Rosenborg troubling the LASK defence in what should be a fairly slow paced encounter. Fancy tips from Federer? 13:30 - Financial fair play must continue during pandemic - La Liga chief La Liga president Javier Tebas has warned against relaxing UEFA's financial fair play rules as clubs struggle to cope with a loss of income due to the pause in competitions due to the coronavirus pandemic. Not to blame anyone else. It was a great thing. I went really deep with that analysis. A break was very positive for me. It was the first summer I did not work and I felt a little bit at a loss during that pre-season. I was always humble, in my way. The problem is you didn't understand that. Video - Jose's quick response when asked about broken Chelsea promise00:16 This was the Mourinho the man himself wanted to portray: recalcitrant, open, learning, still with a flash of cheekiness. By now the game had opened up and I said on BBC Radio 5 live that it was perfect for Sterling to get in a one-on-one with someone in a wide area and push him back into the box. That is exactly what happened. Dani Carvajal is experienced enough to know better than to go to ground, but he went for the tackle when he should have just carried on running with him. Sterling is so quick that Carvajal made the mistake and left a leg in, and down he went. The Austrians will be in a group with Ukraine, Netherlands and a country to be decided after Nations League qualifiers in March. Wales qualified automatically for next summer's tournament when two goals from Aaron Ramsey set up a 2-0 win over Hungary in November to finish runners-up to Croatia in group E. Austria finished second behind Poland in Group G. Bilic backs Robson-Kanu for Wales returnPick your Wales & England XIs for Euro 2020Wales' Euro 2020 openers on BBCWales last hosted Austria in Cardiff during the 2018 World Cup qualifiers campaign, when Ben Woodburn's solo strike delivered a 1-0 victory for Chris Coleman's side. The guests are really the weakest club in the first league level of Taiwan as they have lost no less than 3 games with 4-0, lost 6-0 with Ming which is also quite a weak club just two rounds ago, lost 6-1 at home with Taipei Tatung and a 3-2 loss as well away at Taiwan Steel only game in which they really kept close to their opponents so 6 losses out of 6 games played this while they have conceded no less than 27 goals in those 7 defeats as they conceded 3+ goals in all their games and only really scored in just two fixtures. Brentford continue their promotion bid and are worthy favourites to win this game. They did well to get a home draw with Leeds United recently and have no losses in their last four home league matches. Blackburn are also in contention and could well make it into the play-offs. They do tend to come up short against the best teams in the league. That could well happen again this weekend, go for a Brentford home win. Personality of 2014 was called spot on. On entirely the wrong basis. I picked Liverpool's Luis Suarez for his football genius as he tore up up the Premier League in a blizzard of brilliance after serving a 10-match ban for biting Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic at Anfield in the previous season. He was the personality all right - but only because he left the World Cup in Brazil, and subsequently Liverpool for Barcelona, in shame after being banned from all football-related activity for four months for biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini in a group game. Speaking in 2013, when he announced he was selling his Leeds memorabilia at auction, Hunter said his one regret from his time playing for the club was that he never lifted the European Cup. Someone asked me if I was selling my shirt from that game [against Bayern] but I honestly don't know where it is," he added. I was that upset that I don't know what I did with it. Medals don't mean much to me. For me it was about being at Leeds United and playing with that group of players and staff. An appeal to the Court of Arbitration for Sport has already been confirmed and UEFA can be certain that City will indeed explore every avenue to overturn this decision. Unsurprisingly, as it threatens to compromise the footballing empire that City Football Group have thrown so much money into constructing. Though the flag went up replays suggested both players were onside. TAKING POINT Sleepwalking towards the title. Liverpool winning their first top-tier title in 30 years should be a monumental moment in history. Older fans will recall the day Manchester United clinched their first in 26 years against Blackburn in 1992/93 being full of emotion with Sir Matt Busby wiping tears from his eyes. Sivasspor-Gaziantep FK - Super Lig 2023/2024 Statistical 3 hours ago — SivassporSivassporvsvsGaziantep FKGaziantep FK. Kick off: 10:30; Date Live Stream. Probable Lineups. Sivasspor. 4-1-4-1. Gaziantep FK. 3-4-3. There's loads of Flamenguistas who have never seen their team win the Libertadores. This is immense. It's bigger than the World Cup," he said. Life here is tough," he added. This is a moment of happiness and it helps you get through the problems this country is suffering. Aldacir Luiz, who also works for the Rio metro, gulped the last dregs of his beer before returning to work. Gandzasar is going to face Banants. The hosts won one of two matches played after the break and scored 1 goal. They do not play well in this season and they are struggling to score goals. They scored 21 goals and conceded 26 in 20 matches and that's why I don't expect many goals today. Banants is not the best on away and they scored 12 goals in this season. I think that the visitors are able to win this match but I don't think that we will see open games and more than 2 goals. My bet for this match is under 2.25 goals Game for the 12th round of the Bundesliga with Borussia Dortmund facing Paderborn on a game that will take place this Friday. Paderborn are currently in the last place with only 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 9 defeats. On the other side, Dortmund is in the 6th place and looking to bounce back after a disappointing 0 - 4 defeat against Bayern that put them with a 6 point gap to the first place. Dortmund should get the win but we don't expect a high scoring match since Paderborn shouldn't score either, which makes the Under the best bet.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page