top of page

Group

Public·156 members

[[[LIVE TV!!]((]] South Africa - Namibia live stream 21 January 2024

3 hours ago — South Africa vs Namibia live match 21 January 2024 Livestream Live coverage of the South Africa vs. Namibia Africa Cup Of Nations game on ...

Fortunately, Mark Warburton's men have turned things around of late, winning each of their last two, beating both Preston and Birmingham by two goals to nil. Such results bode well ahead of a match against a Barnsley side that is struggling for wins. Media playback is not supported on this device Southampton 2-0 Aston Villa: Hasenhuttl praises his side's 'fantastic' performance Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl: "It was very important to show a reaction after the last home game and the way we started was what we wanted to do today. We had 28 shots and that shows how dominant we have been. Manuel Neuer knows what he wants. He knows his value to Bayern Munich and is determined not to rush his contract negotiations. And he knows that if he does not stay at Bayern Munich beyond the end of his current contract in 2021, he would easily find another club. It is this knowledge that is informing his conversations with Bayern over an extension. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Burnley. Matej Vydra replaces Chris Wood. Posted at 65' Foul by Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 65' Dwight McNeil (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 62' Ben Mee (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Offside, Tottenham Hotspur. Harry Kane tries a through ball, but Son Heung-Min is caught offside. City could face points deduction after FFP breaches Manchester City are the subject of a "three-pronged investigation" by the Premier League, which could add more punishments to their existing two-year Champions League ban, according to the Mail. The domestic inquiry will look at City's wage bill increases between 2013 and 2016, potential false information in their accounts and the club's recruitment of youth players, including any breaches of third-party ownership. aalesund started this season very very bad with 2 defeats and believe it or not but their defense aloud 11 goals to their opponents and after that I m sure their confidence is not on high level at all and also their coach needs to find better defenders so for this game I don't think they will be ready for bran and I think it is very realistic Alesund is going to lose one more game at the season start, on the other hand bran started with two wins and they seems to be very good team so I surely recommend this bet As always, Liverpool's incredibly effective front three have been central to their progress, and the triumvirate of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah have plundered just shy of 60% of the Reds' total league goals this term. Oh, and Borussia Dortmund have signed Emre Can on loan from Juventus. In case that wasn't self-evident. Aside from that, there have plenty more points for discussion, lols, curiosities etc, including, not-exhaustively, all of the below gubbins. OK, we know this first one isn't *technically* a deadline day tweet, but still, it's pretty good. Going for a songView more on twitterClub social admins: take note. Glenn Murray replaces Solly March. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. Solly March (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Leeds United further strengthened their grip on a place in the Championship's top two with a fourth successive victory against out-of-form Hull City. Arsenal host Chelsea on Sunday but which of these inconsistent sides will come out on top?"Take away Liverpool, Leicester and Manchester City, and there are a lot of bang-average sides in the Premier League this season," said BBC football expert Mark Lawrenson. People talk about how good Chelsea are 'on their day', and say the same about Tottenham or Arsenal too - but they are not having many days. Almiron had already hit a post when O'Connell inadvertently diverted the ball into his own net while trying to cut out a pass by Matt Ritchie, making his first start since August. Longstaff was unmarked when he added the second while Almiron netted for the third successive game after a howler by Rochdale keeper Robert Sanchez, who passed straight to the Paraguay forward while trying to play out from the back. Fellow ex-England captain Gary Lineker told BBC One's The Andrew Marr Show that footballers he had spoken to were "desperately keen" to offer help but were an "easy" target for criticism. Why not call on all the wealthy to try and help if they possibly can rather than just pick on footballers?" the Match of the Day presenter said. Nobody seems to talk about the bankers, the CEOs, huge millionaires. The restart of the Serie B championship was traumatic for Ascoli, who lost at home 1-3 against Cremonese and who is now heavily mixed up in the fight not to relegate, vice versa Perugia is trying to return to the playoff area after the arrival of the new coach Serse Cosmi. I foresee a very hard-fought game and I believe that Perugia will eventually be able to bring home one point. I will bet on a draw and now I guess the correct result will be 1- 1. In the last 5 direct meetings we have seen two draws, once it was 1-1. Without fans, another draw will not surprise me. I think for Jonathan that was the remit. But the League One signings didn't quite work, the performances had been up and down. Drury added: "The squad is just not as strong as it was this time last year. What they wanted to do was find younger, cheaper promising players from League One, bring them on and possibly sell them on, but it hasn't worked. While there have been positives - with Drury pointing to home-grown left-back Hayden Coulson as one who has acclimatised well to first-team life - results have been Woodgate's downfall. They are seventh in the table, two places and a point above visitors Dinamo Brest. Their weekend fixture resulted in a 1-1 draw at FC Slutsk, that makes it two stalemates in a row, four in the last five and five for the season. The game looked to be heading for a draw but then Slutsk took an 81st minute lead. Posted at 73' Foul by Will Collar (Hamilton Academical). Posted at 70' Foul by Donis Avdijaj (Heart of Midlothian). Posted at 70' Scott McMann (Hamilton Academical) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 68' Substitution, Hamilton Academical. David Templeton replaces David Moyo. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Heart of Midlothian. Conor Washington replaces Sean Clare. Cagliari are flying at the minute in Serie A, as they scored twice for the sixth time in seven matches. They have the league’s highest shot conversion rate, while at home they are looking tough to beat. Six wins in seven with a total of 18 goals scored has pushed Cagliari into the top four, while they know they can cause problems for the strugglers. Bafana Bafana - South Africa's post GOOD NEWS: Bafana Bafana vs Namibia will be broadcast live on SABC 3 and you can also stream it live. Game will kick-off at 18h00 tomorrow. Russia have only lost one rubber all week. This could well go to the doubles and the Russians look stronger in that department. Neither Daniil Medvedev or Karen Khachanov have lost a singles rubber this week. The ATP Cup has reached its semi-final stage and the first match sees Serbia take on Russia. Away side is coming here, after draw in the recent round, and they should try to make it with the win, in order to stay in the top fight with the Saoura. Team won the previous encounter with this rival, and now should be also favorite, despite host had two victories recently, and is playing much better, than it was the case earlier. South Africa vs Namibia Live AFCON. South Africa. vs. Namibia. imgalt. Live Stream. imgalt. Match Live. Football Live Score. > Live. > South AfricavsNamibiaLive. Liverpool's away-day efforts in Group E have been mixed. They failed to turn up when losing 2-0 at Napoli, while they won without really getting out of second gear in Belgium, beating Genk by four goals to one. Melbourne City v Perth Glory predictions for Friday’s match in the A-League. Melbourne City fell from top spot for the first time this season following their week off last week and will be keen to regain their position at the top whilst Perth Glory are becoming more and more desperate for a win with only one win in seven. Will this be an easy win for Melbourne City? Read on for all our free A-League predictions and betting tips. South Africa Namibia live score, video stream and H2H South Africa Namibia live score (and video online live stream) starts on 28 Sept 2019 at 09:45 UTC time at Toyota Stadium stadium, Toyota city, ... If things are the same then as they are now, with the number of people who are dying, then we are not going to be talking about football. As of now, I am giving my opinion based on the situation at the moment and, right now, we still have time and the desire of the majority of football people to get things done. As things change, you reassess. What happens if we cannot finish it? As things stand, Villa would climb out of the relegation zone if they win their game in handMichael Brown: A lot has been said about Liverpool and the title, but really that would be the easiest one of the lot to sort out. A few weeks ago, the DFL set up a task force to define the necessary medical and hygiene protocols which would be required. According to plans of the task force, the stadiums will be divided into three zones. Only a maximum of 100 people can be in each of these sections. The inner section belongs to the 22 players, 18 bench players, five referees and around 53 others. The stands are considered the second section, and the area directly surrounding the stadium is the third one. A left-back may be a good idea but then Adam Masina and Kiko Femenia have both looked tremendous under the new manager. On that note, there was a Ricardo Rodriguez rumour at the beginning of the window; that was exciting. An attacking left-back who can take a set piece, what's not to like? But in truth, our best signings have often been guys we'd never heard of. We're quite good at those. Andre Gray has got a lot about him but his confidence looks shot and he needs a move, probably to a club who will play him as one of a pair up front. Considering the Dutch giants swept Valencia aside 0-3 at Mestalla earlier in the campaign, the result marked just how far Albert Celades' side have progressed since his appointment in September and they will hope to sustain their fine recent form when Real Madrid come to town this weekend. Hope Powell's squad in 2012 was largely represented by English players - only two from Scotland featured and none from Wales or Northern Ireland. But other home nations are on the up now. Scotland competed in their first World Cup last year, while Wales narrowly missed out on a play-off spot and FAW chief Jonathan Ford has vowed to increase funding for women's football. Eleven of the players in last summer's Scotland squad currently play in the WSL, as well as former Manchester City forward Claire Emslie, who is on loan at Melbourne City from Orlando Pride. The clubs are committed to wage caps for the 2020-21 season and beyond," wrote Radford in his letter. This recognises that revenue in 2020-21 is likely to be reduced by as much as 50%. The clubs want to urgently look with the EFL into creative ways of setting the wage cap, which guarantees the long-term future for all EFL clubs. This is not a list of demands but is the desired direction of travel from the clubs. Despite beating Benfica in the direct confrontation on February 9, but Porto still could not beat Benfica in the rankings. After 22 rounds, Porto has a total of 56 points, less than Benfica 1 point. In this round 23, it is likely that Benfica will have 3 points when they will play with Moreirense at home. Therefore, Porto also need to win this match against host Santa Clara. Before marching to Estadio de São Miguel, Porto was eliminated from the Europa League by Leverkusen, but in the last five rounds, Sérgio Conceicao's army has won, scoring a total of 12 goals. Particularly on away field, Porto has 4 consecutive wins South Africa vs Namibia: Prediction, kick-off time, TV, live 3 days ago — Where to watch Namibia vs South Africa. TV channel: The game will be broadcast on Sky Sports Mix. Coverage starts at 7.55pm BST ahead of an ... It is reported that the club are planning a range of cutbacks. Paper Round’s view: Before the coronavirus hit Jose Mourinho talked about how desperate he was to finish the season so he could get injured players back, and presumably bring in some new faces. If he now only has severely limited resources to make signings then Spurs could be facing a testing few years. This could well be just a 1-0 win for Charleroi here in this fixture so I do not really encourage over bets or handicap bets on the guests, they won here with 1-0 last season scoring in added time the only goal of the game, while earlier this season at home they won same score 1-0 at home with Eupen, but they are 2nd in the league with 39 points won so far this season and are 4-5-1 on the road this season. Suwalki is number 18 team on the table with 20 points. They are 8 points behind safe zone. Tychy is number 13 team on the table with 32 points. They are also out of shape and has not won since December. Posted at 64' Corner, Real Sociedad. Conceded by Ferland Mendy. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Federico Valverde. Posted at 62' Attempt blocked. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Our target from the beginning was to win the league, so if we win it, it will be great for the club and for the fans. Sadio Mane says he would be "honoured" if Jurgen Klopp receives a statue at AnfieldMane was signed by Jurgen Klopp in the summer of 2016 when he joined from Southampton, and the forward says he would be "honoured" if the German receives a statue at Anfield. For sure I think there will be one because he is a great manager and he is doing very well for the club and the players," he said. The Premier League resumes after its international break with Liverpool eight points clear at the top. They look to continue their unbeaten run with a win at 12th placed Crystal Palace. The home side are two points adrift of fifth place and seven above the relegation zone. Most of the season has seen them in the top eight but they come into this game having earned just one point from their last four league games. Poch statement Mauricio Pochettino has released a statement via the LMA following his sacking from Tottenham last week. I would like to thank Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy for giving me the opportunity to be part of Tottenham Hotspur’s history. I would like to thank also everyone I met at Tottenham, all the club staff and the football players during these five and a half years. The Spurs chairman had the audacity to reveal 550 non-playing staff were having their wages cut by 20% in the fourth paragraph of a statement that reeked of self-pity. Some of those staff will be placed on the government furlough scheme – a scheme that allows workers to claim 80% of their wages, up to a maximum of £2,500. Ten-man Arsenal net late equaliser through Bellerin at Chelsea * Villa snatch 2-1 win over Watford to escape relegation zone (adds quotes, details) By Martyn Herman LONDON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce described it as a wacky night of Premier League action after his side, and Arsenal, salvaged unlikely 2-2 draws and Aston Villa grabbed a priceless last-gasp victory at Watford on Tuesday. Watford boss Nigel Pearson is trying to ensure his side do not ease up after climbing out of the drop zone, because there are teams down there who are floundering. The ball is rolling for the Hornets a bit now, which obviously helps, and Pearson just wants to keep this run going, but they will no doubt have a day soon where they mess up, don't play well, and end up beaten. I don't think that will happen on Saturday, though, because Spurs are below their best. He joined Wrexham in July 2017I drew up a CV for the first time last week - it seemed like a good time to do it. Hopefully I won't have to use it, but at least I will be ready in case I do. The whole landscape of football has changed and it looks as if there are going to be huge wage cuts across every level, even at the top. That is going to filter down the pyramid. They are talking about salary caps in the EFL, so it is going to have a massive effect on non-league football, certainly for the next 12 months. South Africa vs Namibia AFCON 2024: Predictions, Live 12 hours ago — Where to Watch the Game: South Africa: SABC 1; International: Check local listings. Stats: Head-to-Head: Bafana Bafana dominate historically ... Aymeric Laporte is one of the best centre-backs in the world and he is desperate for a top player to join him in the heart of the City defence. Stones has failed to kick on at the Etihad and Nicolas Otamendi's time at the club seems to be up. Signing some new defenders is a priority for City, but the recruitment team need to sign a ready-made centre-back who will be a game-changer as they look to bring the league title back to Manchester next season. Rooney criticises England authorities over coronavirus response Liverpool's title will be underwhelming enough, denying them it is churlish "It's clear that I have got off to the wrong start in 2020. I've tested positive for the coronavirus, I feel very good and now I just have to listen to the health authorities and for now remain isolated," Garay wrote on his official Instagram account. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Aaron Cresswell with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Reiss Nelson. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom right corner. Torreira should have been stronger in that situation, but I have some sympathy for him because Jorginho definitely had hold of his shirt. Overall, though, I think Arteta will be encouraged by what he has seen. He has only been in charge for 10 days, and it is going to take time for the Arsenal players to adjust to the way he wants them to play, but they are already showing signs of improvement. Martin Keown was speaking to BBC Sport's Chris Bevan. WATCH live: South Africa Invitational Over-40 v Namibia 27 Nov 2023 — Watch South Africa Over-40 Invitational play Namibia Over-40 in Monday, 27 November 2023's Africa Cup fixture at Sinvoch Park. Neville made six changes to the side with Ellie Roebuck, Chloe Kelly and Bethany England all starting the match and the England manager was impressed with his youngsters. I thought Bethany England was fantastic in the first half and could have had a goal for herself," he added. What you saw from Chloe Kelly is that she can play at this level, what you saw from Ellie Roebuck is that she is continuing her progression, and this is her level and Lauren Hemp was just born to play at this level. Iker Casillas on his heart attack Casillas says it was a "privilege" to have played with RonaldoIker Casillas is a proper Real legend. Having started there as a kid he came through the ranks and between 1997-2016 saw all the Galacticos come and go. There's nothing the former Spain keeper didn't win there - five La Liga trophies, three Champions Leagues, two Spanish Cups and four Spanish Super Cups, two Fifa World Club trophies, three Intercontinental Cups and two Uefa Supercups.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page