top of page

Group

Public·129 members

Atromitos VS AEK Athens live watch 21 January 2024 Sport

6 hours ago — Atromitos Athinon vs. AEK Athens, 10:30 a.m.. Panathinaikos vs. Asteras Tripolis, 12:30 p.m.. Aris Thessaloniki vs. Olympiacos Piraeus, 1:30 ...

Wolves rattled the net exactly twice in eight separate top-flight fixtures already this term, and we're backing Wanderers to notch two more in our correct score forecast that tips the away side to emerge with a 2-1 win. Football, Greece: AEK Athens FC live scores, results, fixtures AEK Athens FC page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Atromitos vs AEK Live Score and Live Stream You can watch Atromitos vs AEK live stream here on ScoreBat when an official broadcast is available. We will provide only official live stream strictly from the ... Moshiri eventually got his man in June the following year after an expensive six-month dalliance with Sam Allardyce but Silva is now his fourth managerial casualty since arriving at Everton in February 2016. Everton's 5-2 thrashing in Wednesday's Merseyside derby at Anfield was the final straw - so why has it all turned sour?Everton sack Silva after 18 months in chargeSilva fails to live up to hype Everton have their fewest points after 15 games since 2003-04, when they finished 17th (Table correct before Thursday's Premier League matches)Many, even inside Goodison Park, were bemused by what appeared to be Moshiri's fixation with appointing Silva in succession to Koeman. Uniao groundsmen used green paint to cover the erroneous line and paint a proper one just few minutes before the game began. However, seconds after kickoff the game was halted as players complained they were confused by the old and new lines, according to Brazil's globoesporte. Thursday night's game was delayed for a couple of minutes while groundsmen at the fourth division club took the field again with brushes to touch up the proper dimensions. City started the second half superbly, and Real Madrid were hanging on when Isco gave them an unexpected lead on the hour. The goal wasn’t just against the run of play, it was an affront to the run of play. Isco gives Madrid the lead. Getty Images Real had their best spell after that, and might have gone 2-0 ahead but for a couple of vital interceptions from Fernandinho, who was on as substitute for the injured Aymeric Laporte. BATE Borisov travel to Slavia Mozyr who are currently seventh in the league. BATE Borisov haven't won the cup since 2015 but have been scoring plenty of goals on their way to this semi-final. They beat Torpedo Minsk 8-1 in the last 16 and then won their two-legged quarter final against Dinamo Minsk 5-3. El Gounah will host Wadi Degla for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom of the table. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors will try to make a positive result in this game. I expect, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Wadi Degla have a more offensive team than their opponent. Also, Wadi Degla have better results in the last mutual matches. El Gounah have less potential in attack. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. The proposed change to the offside rule just creates new problems and would fundamentally alter defensive tactics - if that is to happen, then at the very least a proper bedding-in period would be required. Read the full story Messi complains of strange Barcelona Following the fallout of alleged online monstering of Barcelona players, organised by the club’s president Josep Bartomeu, the club’s star player Lionel Messi has talked of ‘weird’ goings-on at the Nou Camp. Granite suffered two losses in their opening two league games this season so have 0 points so far and have conceded no less than 6 goals losing first with 4-1 away from home at Krumkachy a game which was totally out of their reach already 2-0 down by half-time of the game and barely had a chance or two the entire game, this while second game played by them was at home with newly promoted Arsenal who on opening day lost 3-0 at home with newly promoted Osmyany a really poor result but Arsenal won away at Granite with 2-1 in the end. Brest Malorita had the worst possible start to their new season, and the team played awful. They lost 2-0 against Meliorator at home which is a big blow for them. They have no other option than to win here against Baranovichi. This is the first match for Baranovici and I think it is quite impossible to predict precisely here as we don't have info about the new team of Baranovichi. But I am assuming that they will show an average performance in this one. Brest Malaria is an experienced side and they should prove too strong for the hosts in this one. Also many bookie prices are dropping rapidly. It seems to me that an away is coming here. Since Rodgers replaced Claude Puel in February, no other team outside of Liverpool and City have amassed as many points. FULL STORY 13:30 - Dyche hopeful on Taylor Burnley's injury problems mounted on Monday as defender Charlie Taylor could be ruled out of the Premier League match against champions Manchester City on Tuesday with a hamstring strain, although manager Sean Dyche is hopeful it is not too serious. The Premier League is considering making some behind-closed-doors fixtures available free-to-air when the season restarts, the culture secretary has said. Oliver Dowden has said he had been having "productive talks" with governing bodies from across British sport on restarting following the coronavirus shutdown. He said the resumption hinged on passing the government's five tests as well as meeting social distancing guidelines. City's 2-1 win was the lowest recorded by a side managed by Guardiola in any of his 381 top-flight matches in charge at his three clubs. The Spaniard tried to give the impression that he wouldn't be losing any sleep about that piece of data, although it is hard to believe it won't pique his curiosity at the very least. Football match from the Switzerland Challenge league and we have Lausanne playing host to Grasshopper. This match is a bit tricky to pick a winner, both teams are not really consistent with their results but I think grasshopper having the better players will edge this one. Live stream: Atromitos vs AEL 16 January 2024 Sport 44 5 days ago — Atromitos vs AEK Live Score and Live Stream Atromitos are playing AEK at the Super League 1 of Greece on January 21. The match will kick off ... Ten in a row. The ultimate in one-upmanship in the high-stakes Old Firm rivalry. The storied accomplishment of 10 successive titles has remained tantalisingly out of touch for both Celtic and Rangers. Each have faltered in their sole attempt at double-digit dominance. Now Celtic have a second go in 2020-21, having stretched their current streak to nine when last season was ended early. The 10" - both winning it and trying to stop it - has become an obsession on opposite sides of the Glasgow divide. Man of the match - Michail Antonio (West Ham) Michail Antonio scored the Hammers' second goal and led the line as their lone striker'Everything was going against us' - what they saidWest Ham boss David Moyes, speaking to BBC Sport:On VAR decision: "At that moment I thought everything was going against us. The first goal is vital and when you lose it you think here we go again but great credit to the players, they kept at it and I thought we got the reward. Well if u ask me the difference between this two is enormous.Elfsborg have much more individual talent and team quality and experience of course, while Orebro are not a bad team but they are just an average team without higher ambitions of course. Elfsborg started the new campaign much better. They won against Goteborg 1-0 and drawn with Hammarby 2-2 and Helsingborg 0-0 and really at all of this matches they were the better team and showed good performance. Orebro on the other hand somehow won against Djurgarden while drawing with Ostersunds and lost from AIK 2-0... Given the performance both teams are showing home win here GRE D1 Atromitos Athens vs AEK Athens: 2024/01/21 Get the latest live score of Atromitos Athens vs AEK Athens in the Greece Match Chat. Live StreamMatch Stats TablesFixtures Schedule. Live Stream. Live ... Atromitos Athens vs AEK Athens Live Atromitos Athens vs AEK Athens live starts on 21/01/2024 at 15:30 UTC time in Super League. Currently, Atromitos Athens rank -, while AEK Athens hold - position ... But if United play well, they will win. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Avelino's prediction: I have been buzzing off United striker Mason Greenwood since before the season started. He is unreal. I speak to some of the people at United and, even in the summer, his name was buzzing. He was the talk of the club, with people expecting big things from him, so I started looking into him and saw this young guy who is two-footed and has got ice in his veins with his finishing. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Aberdeen. Sam Cosgrove replaces Funso Ojo because of an injury. Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Aberdeen 1, Celtic 2. Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by James Forrest. Posted at 80' Lewis Ferguson (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 80' Foul by Odsonne Edouard (Celtic). SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Celtic. Algeria striker Slimani, on loan from Leicester City, rose to meet a corner in the 52nd minute and his downward header beat goalkeeper Dimitry Bertaud and defender Damien Le Tallec on the line. Monaco missed a string of chances to win by a bigger margin after Florent Mollet came close for the visitors in the sixth minute when home keeper Benjamin Lecomte saved with his foot. Atalanta have not won in their last 4 matches in all competitions. They are struggling after the injury of Zapata. They are coming from two consecutive draws against Sampdoria and Man city. They are struggling in the road scoring goals as well. Jose Mourinho was supposedly meant to be delivering trophies when he arrived as Tottenham manager in November but their situation means the top four, and Champions League football, is what they really need. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Tolu's prediction: I am so anti-Spurs - and this is a tough one for them, especially without Harry Kane, because they are having a difficult spell at the moment and struggling for goals. The list of people to have taken the helm at the club in the interim reads like a who’s who of great managers…View more on twitterAidy Boothroyd brings the kids through at Liverpool After proving himself able to nurture young talent with the England Under-21 team, the Yorkshireman has now taken up residence on Merseyside. Will he be able to continue the legacy Jurgen Klopp started there? Kurt Zouma’s been curtailedView more on twitterPoor Kurt Zouma has been told here… Sheffield United in Europe? Not having it… Okay, so, this one, you couldn’t write. But if the transfers go through, Wilder believes his squad will be "as strong as it has been for a long time in this club's history". Wilder also said striker Billy Sharp would not be leaving the club, but was surprised that he had no offers for forward Leon Clarke. We are confident we can get three deals over the line and we are working away on that. It is tough of course, and we wouldn't expect it to be any different. Video - Why Neymar 'holds key' to Coutinho's Liverpool return - Euro Papers01:48 Leipzig’s dream form Angelino (loan from Manchester City) Patrik Schick (loan from Roma) Thought Leipzig were dark horses to win the Champions League? Forget it. Manchester City won’t be interested in boosting their rivals’ chances by extending the loan of Angelino – one of the standout performers from the two-leg dismantling of Tottenham – while Patrik Schick could yet be held hostage by Roma when his loan ends. Brentford have had issues on their travels this term, which has dented their hopes of mirroring West Brom’s consistency. The visitors are very much an all or nothing team, having won 11 and lost eight of their 22 matches in the league so far. Meanwhile, the Baggies have lost only once in 22, winning 14. That return has been boosted by seven wins in eight, which sends them here in great form. Greece Super League Live | Atromitos Athens VS - YouTube 2:36:28Greece Super League Live | Atromitos Athens VS AEK Athens Live. Posted at 71' Foul by Jamie McGrath (St. Mirren). Posted at 71' Loïc Damour (Heart of Midlothian) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, St. Mirren. Kyle McAllister replaces Ilkay Durmus because of an injury. Posted at 68' Ilkay Durmus (St. Mirren) wins a free kick on the right wing. Paulo Gazzaniga starts in goal. FOLLOW WEST HAM v TOTTENHAM LIVE] Mourinho, who replaced Mauricio Pochettino on Wednesday, faces the ominous challenge of closing an 11-point gap to the Premier League top four. When asked about Eriksen's omission, he told BT Sport: "I need to understand what is in Christian’s mind and heart. Prior to that result, Villarreal posted three consecutive wins on their own turf against Valladolid (2-0), Real Betis (5-1) and Alaves (4-1), and a repeat of those performances here should see them gain revenge for their reversals against Celestes in 2018/19. I heard people say Romelu Lukaku was a donkey. I heard all sorts not even that long ago!"Inter Milan boss Antonio Conte was certainly unimpressed earlier this week by past criticism of his striker, and it is easy to see why. In his first season at the Italian club, Romelu Lukaku has hit 14 goals in just 18 games - outscoring Cristiano Ronaldo - and has helped Inter to the top of Serie A as they look to threaten Juventus' eight-year dominance of the league. Follow it here! We'll be back bright and early tomorrow for more glorious updates from the world of football. Can't wait? Get the below anthem in your ears. It's almost back in your lives. Feyenoord fans banned from Porto trip Feyenoord have been banned from selling tickets to their fans for next month's Europa League game at Porto following crowd trouble in their match at Young Boys in Basel, UEFA said on Monday. It is simply because Liverpool wore a cloak of invincibility for so long this season - and most of last - that the reactions are more extreme, the questions slightly illogical. Chelsea send Liverpool out of FA CupWhere did Liverpool's run rank with the greats?Reds look lethargicThere is no doubt, however, that Liverpool are not quite at their best at the moment, although reality suggests they could never sustain the rarefied levels they had operated at over the course of a whole campaign. FC Pau will lock horn against Le Puy Foot. FC Pau are leaders in this league with 32 points from 15 Matches, just 2 points better than 2nd placed FC Villefranche. This game is very important for the team to claim the 3 available points to keep on the leadership and hope of direct promotion to French 2nd league. Any loss of point here will not do any good for them. Asked when he thought football might resume, and how the game would look after the restart, the Paraguayan said: "I find it hard to make any analysis because right now we are still quite shocked. I think things will return to normal but it is going to take time. And of course I want to see full stadiums but if the way to get football back again is to play without fans then that is the way we will play. Overall, Man City have failed this season, there can be no getting away from that. We're not yet at Christmas, but there is a huge chasm between them and Premier League leaders Liverpool, so much so that any title challenge Pep Guardiola's men had hopes of is now a thing of the past. The game at the Stadio Ennio Tardini was set to be the first closed-doors match to be played since the Italian government ordered that all games are played in empty stadiums until April 3 in a bid to control the spread of the disease. Yet Minister for Sport Vincenzo Spadafora asked the national soccer association (FIGC) to stop top division Serie A matches after the government ordered a lockdown of large parts of the north of the country, backing a plea for suspension made by the head of the players’ union Damiano Tommasi on Saturday.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page